:: MATE-Agadir Forum ::
Welcome to "MATE-Agadir Forum"...Join us and support the Moroccan ELT community...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to "MATE-Agadir Forum"...Join us and support the Moroccan ELT community...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UpComing ELT Events

MATE 30th Annual Conference
28-31 March, 2009 - Tetouan
Latest topics
» glad to join mate forum
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:16 pm by aziz4u

» Amazing English!
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 am by aziz4u

» There's time to LAUGH, too!
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:03 pm by aziz4u

» Taroudant TEFL in-service training workshops
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:48 pm by aziz4u

» Urgent - MATE 6th ICT4ELT Conference Announcement 2010
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 pm by Admin

» Play and report.
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 am by aziz4u

Yell Box
Poll

Are you satisfied with MATE events of last Season?

MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 I_vote_lcap47%MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 I_vote_rcap 47% [ 7 ]
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 I_vote_lcap33%MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 I_vote_lcap13%MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 I_vote_lcap7%MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 272 registered users
The newest registered user is Brahim

Our users have posted a total of 788 messages in 222 subjects
Macmillan Webinars. Registernow forfree.
Visitors Around the Worl
MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 Labels=0
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of :: MATE-Agadir Forum :: on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008

Go down

MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008 Empty MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial--Sep 2008

Post by Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 am

Dear Colleagues,
Here we are back to school after a long summer holiday, which I hope it was cool and quite to everyone. As we all know, this year's "BACK to SCHOOL" in morocco is marked by the Implementation of the "Emergency Plan reform" or the so called a Road MAP to reform our Morocco Educational System. The first reading of the Emergency plan reform gives us a glance; about how ideal are the ideas just like the "NATIONAL CHARTER of EDUCATION & TRAINING". But can these ideas really function and give the fruits we are all waiting for, for 8 years now. As teachers and field practitioners who were not been involved in the preparation of this project we are looking with doubts to this Plan. But let us not be too pessimistic and give it a try though. We hope from our hearts that it going to give the fruits we are all seeking.

In the beginning of July, I took part during 5 days in the “Summer Teacher Training Forum” in Rabat. This event was organised by the Ministry of National Education in collaboration and partnership with MATE and in coordination with RELO-USA and TESOL under the theme: “Competencies, Standards & Performance Assessment”. The event was by all standards a successful one. And I benefited a lot, along with a hundred of participants, both on the professional level as well as the social level. It is really an event that ELT teacher should support to last. And I wish many teachers will also benefit from such a program.

I would like also to mention, that in the few coming days, MATE-Agadir will resume its activities for the 2008/2009 season and at the same time it will publish it 2007/2008 Annual Report, which gives an idea about all the activities and events that were undertaken by our board in the previous season. Before ending the MATE-Agadir Forum Editorial is a rubric that is published MONTHLY and it is open to any one who wants to express a word he thinks of and wants to share it with other colleagues. So for any one who wants to contribute in the editorial please send you contributions to:

zjamaati@yahoo.com
Happy RAMADAN & Happy News School Year
ADMINISTRATOR

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 280
Profession : EFL teacher
Registration date : 2008-03-06

https://mateagadir.forumactif.info

Back to top Go down