:: MATE-Agadir Forum ::
Welcome to "MATE-Agadir Forum"...Join us and support the Moroccan ELT community...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to "MATE-Agadir Forum"...Join us and support the Moroccan ELT community...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UpComing ELT Events

MATE 30th Annual Conference
28-31 March, 2009 - Tetouan
Latest topics
» glad to join mate forum
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:16 pm by aziz4u

» Amazing English!
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 am by aziz4u

» There's time to LAUGH, too!
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:03 pm by aziz4u

» Taroudant TEFL in-service training workshops
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:48 pm by aziz4u

» Urgent - MATE 6th ICT4ELT Conference Announcement 2010
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 pm by Admin

» Play and report.
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 am by aziz4u

Yell Box
Poll

Are you satisfied with MATE events of last Season?

The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement I_vote_lcap47%The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement I_vote_rcap 47% [ 7 ]
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement I_vote_lcap33%The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement I_vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement I_vote_lcap13%The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement I_vote_lcap7%The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 272 registered users
The newest registered user is Brahim

Our users have posted a total of 788 messages in 222 subjects
Macmillan Webinars. Registernow forfree.
Visitors Around the Worl
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement Labels=0
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of :: MATE-Agadir Forum :: on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement

4 posters

Go down

The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement Empty The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement

Post by Admin Fri May 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Moroccan Association of Teachers of English
Agadir Regional Branch
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement Top.ht1
organises The 9th Edition of
Students' Talent Show 2009
May 27th, 2009 - Agadir

Download the English Version of the Announcement
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement Downlo24

Download the Arabic Version of the Announcement
The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement Downlo24

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 280
Profession : EFL teacher
Registration date : 2008-03-06

https://mateagadir.forumactif.info

Back to top Go down

The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement Empty Re: The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement

Post by sadiki Sat May 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Thank you very much for the announcement. I am an English teacher. I want to participate through a play with four students from the common core level. I will participate in the play because a student left school due to some personal reasons. So I ll play his role. I read in the announcement that plays cannot be considered in the official competition. HOW???

So, please can I apply for students show competition or not??
Thank you
Sadiki Driss
Delegation of Taroudant

sadiki

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement Empty Re: The Students' Talent Show 2009 - Announcement

Post by aziz4u Mon May 04, 2009 1:28 pm

You're lucky, there.
Wishing you an interesting show.
Just believe in your students' creativity and you'll see something amazing.

aziz4u
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi Mr Sadiki,
You're welcome to participate to the Students talent show as it is your event you as well as your students. concerning puting the daram out of the contest, i let you know that due to some constraints we have (MATE-Agadir Board) decided to turn drama to an off contest. we hope you understand. concerning your case of participating as an actor with the students in the play. I cant give a concrete postive answer please could you contact MATE-Agadir President Mr Hassan FATHI at :
Looking forward seeing you in STS 2009
ADMIN

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 05, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Thank you Mr Aziz for the encouragemnts, wishing to meet you soon Inchallah.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadiki Tue May 05, 2009 6:54 pm

aziz4u wrote:You're lucky, there.
Wishing you an interesting show.
Just believe in your students' creativity and you'll see something amazing.

Thank you Mr aziz for your feedback and encouragement.

sadiki

Back to top Go down

Post by sadiki Tue May 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Mr Sadiki,
You're welcome to participate to the Students talent show as it is your event you as well as your students. concerning puting the daram out of the contest, i let you know that due to some constraints we have (MATE-Agadir Board) decided to turn drama to an off contest. we hope you understand. concerning your case of participating as an actor with the students in the play. I cant give a concrete postive answer please could you contact MATE-Agadir President Mr Hassan FATHI at :
Looking forward seeing you in STS 2009
ADMIN

Thank you very much for your answer. I will do my best to be in STS

sadiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 06, 2009 8:22 am

Hope to see you soon there Mr Sadiki..If you need any other clarifications feel free to ask. we hope to see you more active in here and please spread the word about our forum among your colleagues.
ADMIN

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robbiewilliams Thu May 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Dear Colleagues ,

I was very delighted to learn that Mate Agadir are once again organising the students talent show event . I can confirm that I will be attending it.

By the way , on the same day the Stadio Olymico in Rome will host the Champions League Final.Man United will face Fc Barcelone......what a coincidence.........You will have to finish the event way before 6.45.....!!!!!!!!! just kidding

Anyway , I am looking forward to the mate event and of course I am waiting impatiently for the final which will be a real clash of the titans...

Keep your fingers crossed for the Red Devils and good luck for all the contestants........

Best Regards

Zakaria AIT Talbi
El-khawarizmi Lyceé
Ait Aamira

robbiewilliams

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi Si Zakaria (robbiewilliams)Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Welcome to the Student Talent Show 2009, please try to confirm your participation in the contest if you are participating with your students by sending an email to Mr Hassan FATHI. If not, you are welcome also. MATE-Agadir is yours. on the same token I let you know that MATE-Agadir in Partnership with the National Board is hosting at the end of this Month the 5th National ICT 4 ELT conference. Please see the announcement in different thread.
Looking forward seeing you soon.
ADMIN

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robbiewilliams Sun May 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Dear Jmaati ,

I am convinced that Mate Agadir should think about the criteria that will be used by the jury members to judge the performance of the contestants.You have to agree upon a checklist which will enable the teachers to assess the students without being unfair to anyone.

By the way , You haven't mentioned the number of students who will have the right to participate in each contest , is it one or two?

I am looking forward to the event and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours.

Best Regards

robbiewilliams

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down