:: MATE-Agadir Forum ::
Welcome to "MATE-Agadir Forum"...Join us and support the Moroccan ELT community...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to "MATE-Agadir Forum"...Join us and support the Moroccan ELT community...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UpComing ELT Events

MATE 30th Annual Conference
28-31 March, 2009 - Tetouan
Latest topics
» glad to join mate forum
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:16 pm by aziz4u

» Amazing English!
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 am by aziz4u

» There's time to LAUGH, too!
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:03 pm by aziz4u

» Taroudant TEFL in-service training workshops
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:48 pm by aziz4u

» Urgent - MATE 6th ICT4ELT Conference Announcement 2010
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 pm by Admin

» Play and report.
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 am by aziz4u

Yell Box
Poll

Are you satisfied with MATE events of last Season?

The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence I_vote_lcap47%The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence I_vote_rcap 47% [ 7 ]
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence I_vote_lcap33%The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence I_vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence I_vote_lcap13%The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence I_vote_lcap7%The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 272 registered users
The newest registered user is Brahim

Our users have posted a total of 788 messages in 222 subjects
Macmillan Webinars. Registernow forfree.
Visitors Around the Worl
The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence Labels=0
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of :: MATE-Agadir Forum :: on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence

3 posters

Go down

The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence Empty The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence

Post by saidani miloudi Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Please Browse the website below. A very rich article in arabic about the "Teacher Advisor"

Click HERE

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying the link direction)
saidani miloudi
saidani miloudi

Male Number of posts : 37
Profession : EFL teacher
Registration date : 2009-09-06

http://teacherscoordination.ning.com

Back to top Go down

The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence Empty Re: The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence

Post by Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Thank you si Saidani for the rich and valuable article. after the ghost circular that we havent recieved at our school and that I have known about it only through Internet, the question here is. Are our colleagues ready either psychologically or professionally to welcome such an advisor in the classes? will the advisors be professionally trained to deal with their status and work hand in hand with teachers to improve the class practices or they are going to abuse their status for only their own interests? and I quote shakespare here: "To be or not To be, That it is the question"

Stay Well
ADMIN

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-03-06

https://mateagadir.forumactif.info

Back to top Go down

The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence Empty Re: The teacher advisor or "conseiller pédagogique" d'urgence

Post by aziz4u Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 pm

A better way to spy your work all the time. The fact a supervisor can't fulfil with all teachers at the same time!
Secondly, it is easier to penalise someone when the matter concerns two persons: the advisor and the supervisor. Each will say he or she based the decision on the other.
I can't feel myself criticising a colleague just through a quick training with no real idea and practice of taxonomy and other criteria.
Even supervisors, but real ones, feel unable to really evaluate someone's work in one lesson with a specific classform in a specific hour.
Teachers' abilities vary from classform to another (literay or scientific, brilliant or weak) from morning to afternoon (especially from five to six!), and students' reactions after a test or test correction hour, coming from another matter, sport for instance.

In addition to this, you'll be the supervisor's stick to move the flock. If you refuse to do so, you'll go back to your classes. And your questions about the advisor's abilities to help and guide are of great concern.

aziz4u
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down